Overseas Market Development Manager
1. Spearhead marketing for Toolots’ online platform and negotiate cooperation agreements with clients.
2. Drive strategic regional business development, and collect and analyze customer information.
3. Introduce Toolots’ business model and value to clients via phone and on-site visits to customers.
4. Achieve the department's business development targets set by Toolots regarding new customer registrations.
5. Work with other departments to complete the process for registered customers' follow-up services.
1. Junior college education or above, having a driver's license is a plus
2. Strong learning abilities, and a working knowledge of the industrial equipment industry
3. Having relatively strong client/customer resources in the industry is preferred
4. Possess a level of market analysis and judgement capabilities, and a strong sense of customer service